AAYCCC

Chief Architect X6

If anybody can help me find a cabinet door with 8 lite 4 high on each side. Or do i have to custom build it? How can i make this type of door or where do i find it? Please Help!! Just like in the picture the left section of the door in the picture is what i would want except made as a cabinet door.

post-2245-0-99044000-1407795626_thumb.jpg

Sometimes you can find what you need in one of the manufacturer catalogs but it takes some digging.  You can also painstakingly make your own door and save it to your user library.  Some kind soul here gifted me with a couple of 4-lite doors several months ago when I posted a question similar to yours (thank you again to whoever it was - use them all the time).

I have been wishing for the ability to create glass cabinet doors with custom mullions much like how we can do it with windows <hint hint>

AAYCCC,

I am confused.  The text says cabinet door but the picture attached seems to be a entry door.  That is why I responded as I did.  Me thinks you really meant cabinet as they are not customizable via a dbx like regular doors.  ( Why I don't know.  I have requested that)  I pull no weight with CA however.

I think OT will have the answer.

I did a web search and found an old Chief Symbols site .... viola! He had exactly what I was looking for ...

Hey O.T., what does a four stringed musical instrument have to do with the price of beans in Boston? ;)

I'm just funin' you because recently I spent the better part of a half hour on Dictionary.com trying to find

out how to spell the word that I would pronounce as "wah-lah". All that French stuff is Greek to me, but

the word you were looking for is voila.