How To Create This Step In A Footing?

HumbleChief

Go to solution Solved by DRAWZILLA,

Thanks SO MUCH for the video Perry - The culprit was that closet that wasn't set to be a mono slab - that one setting was driving the rest of the settings to revert to sepc's for that little room. - phew.

Again can't thank you enough for taking time out of your busy day - and thanks to everyone who helped!! Very much appreciated!

Thanks SO MUCH for the video Perry - The culprit was that closet that wasn't set to be a mono slab - that one setting was driving the rest of the settings to revert to sepc's for that little room. - phew.

Again can't thank you enough for taking time out your busy day - and thanks to everyone who helped!! Very much appreciated!

Yep it was in the room settings some were not marked monoslabs and your welcome, I actually enjoy doing these videos but rarely have the time b/c work is piling up very fast, I'm just looking for ways to do it faster always.

strange cos slabs are built all the time without the stem wall (curb)  but I learn something every time i'm here :)

Yes, that's b/c slabs need the walls to create a room on the foundation level, strange but true, you can also add room labels to foundation rooms.