HumbleChief

Does X10 have 3D View Defaults in a New Location?

...like Interior Ambient, Daytime Ambient etc. Can't seem to find those settings in the familiar X9 location.

Thanks

4 minutes ago, lbuttery said:

Larry:

beware the NDA ;)

Lew

I'm using the public Beta - pretty sure there's no NDA involved.

Thanks Michael

When you say the settings live within the cameras themselves I assume I would right click the camera, open it and there are settings there?  I THINK I can open the camera but see no settings that resemble the old ambient etc. Do the camera settings behave differently? And how would I lighten a scene in general that I used to lighten with the 'ambient' settings? Am I in the correct dbx to do so?

1 minute ago, HumbleChief said:

Thanks Michael

When you say the settings live within the cameras themselves I assume I would right click the camera, open it and there are settings there?  I THINK I can open the camera but see no settings that resemble the old ambient etc. Do the camera settings behave differently? And how would I lighten a scene in general that I used to lighten with the 'ambient' settings? Am I in the correct dbx to do so?

Check the rendering technique options

I see different rendering techniques and an Ambient Occlusion slider but no real useful shading settings. Missing something or the feature has been changed?

Just now, HumbleChief said:

I see different rendering techniques and an Ambient Occlusion slider but no real useful shading settings. Missing something or the feature has been changed?

pic.thumb.png.041ebd4c564c954a838d32332312a804.png

Ah found it - much appreciated. Also see how to adjust hue for the physically based cameras as well.Thank you

Larry:

sorry, at the time I posted there wasn't an indication about the public beta

I deleted my post but not before you saw it :)

Lew