NewBee117

Building a pool

I tried to build a pool, and it looks strange. lol.

Anyone can tell me how to make the blue line go flat on the ground? How to fix one of the wall that see through? Thank you!   :)

1.PNG

1 hour ago, NewBee117 said:

Anyone can tell me how to make the blue line go flat on the ground? How to fix one of the wall that see through? Thank you!   :)

1.PNG

Post your .plan file so we can take a closer look

Open the object, General tab:

• Elevation preference : tempting to use 'from terrain', but in my experience, this introduces issues visible mostly in camera view; I leave it at 'finished floor'
  • Finished floor to top: '0' should set that pool flush with the surrounding

Hi, cv2702, thanks for the hint, I fixed the blue line hanging in the air problem!

Hi, Renerabbitt, I can't save the file because I am using the trial version. Sorry.

On 12/15/2017 at 10:40 AM, NewBee117 said:

1.PNG

If you want to try doing a quickie pool for something simple like you show, a trick is to use a road poly line. Break it as you wish and shape it. Assign water to the road and whatever you want to the curb. Adjust the curb how you want. This can be done fast and easy.

Quickie pool.jpg