Mulled Corner Windows on a Boxed Window

LarsCD

I am trying to create a box window similar to the attached picture. I am trying to have the windows join at the corners without a wall, just a post. I can get it to work on one side, however when I do the same thing to the other side, it removes it from the first side. I have attached pictured of what this looks like. Does anyone know how to fix this? I am using Chief X9.

box window.jpg

box window 1.JPG

box window 2.JPG

box window 3.JPG

19 hours ago, LarsCD said:

I am trying to create a box window similar to the attached picture. I am trying to have the windows join at the corners without a wall, just a post. I can get it to work on one side, however when I do the same thing to the other side, it removes it from the first side. I have attached pictured of what this looks like. Does anyone know how to fix this? I am using Chief X9.

box window.jpg

box window 1.JPG

box window 2.JPG

box window 3.JPG

I remember seeing where one side gets fixed and then the other side is screwed up.  I bet if you  posted  your plan,  at least the wall with the window,  I bet someone if not myself will give it a try.

I bet I could do it using thin walls defining a bay window with a raised floor....  

12 minutes ago, dshall said:

I bet I could do it using thin walls defining a bay window with a raised floor....  

I tried that too-gets messier than making a symbol from a cabinet but you do have a bit more control.

Curt-here's what I played with-added the second cabinet (middle) after I created the first symbol, third is a cabinet inside a cabinet to increase wall thicknes. None completely done. Not entirely working as a window yet but maybe could be.