Strange lines bleed through fill

RL-inc

I recently upgraded to X8 from X6 and have been playing around with the transparency levels in the solid fill styles.

I was trying that fill option on a driveway on a site plan from an existing project and upon printing to PDF found some strange lines showing through at the corner of the driveway radius.

I have attached a copy of the printed file that shows the strange line pattern bleeding through- also a screen snip of the plan view that shows some faint dashed lines that coincide with some of the bleed through. Those are not anything I have on the actual plan or can select.

Thanks in advance for any input.

LOT 78 CD.pdf

LOT 78 SNIP.PNG

I am sending to layout as I usually do- send view to layout tool in my toolbar- is there another way I am missing?

I am using CA save as PDF- I was using pdf 995 earlier and was getting some odd line issues outside of the driveway polyline.

(Did some research in this forum and realized that had been an issue for some other users when printing with 2nd party pdf programs.)

Went with CA pdf printer and solved that issue but now have the odd line patterns coming through as shown on the attached pdf in my original post.