Sticks2Stones

Countertop Schedule or Layout

I haven't been able to figure this one out yet and didn't see any answers here.

is there a way to print just the countertop layout with dimensions? 

we usually just send this to our countertop people out of 2020 and they quote us based on that. didn't really want to have to draw it out each time.

Thank you

Try either...

A.   Using Custom Countertops (which is what I normally do myself) and control the display via layer settings or...

B.   Set the line style for your cabinets in one of your layer sets (maybe create a new "Countertop Layout" layer set) to the "invisible" or "blank" line style...post-46-0-98157500-1473107670_thumb.png  This way only your countertops will actually show.

• Upvote 1

Like Michael I use custom counters. I have an annotation set for just counters which takes care of the dimensions as well as the layers.Grabbed a really small job for a sample.

Small counters.plan

• Upvote 1

Add my "Counter Top" macros and you can have a table listing all the individual Counter Tops, their areas, thicknesses and locations.

• Upvote 1

Add my "Counter Top" macros and you can have a table listing all the individual Counter Tops, their areas, thicknesses and locations.

Joe I guess im still green as grass with CA what ar, and how do I get , "my Counter Top Macros"?