layout issues

Darrell_Playle

Go to solution Solved by Darrell_Playle,

Hi all,
when I send an elevation to layout selecting plot lines and colour fill options I am losing colour fill. Sometimes it will work however if I update the view at any point it will partially lose fill and remaining colours is faint whilst some portions will remain as they should. I have tried everything I can think off to rectify including deleting the camera and starting again, shutting the program down and re opening etc. If I undo commands it will return to the full colour only to return to the problem once I update the view. Any help greatly appreciated as its doing my head in

Some of those issues resolve themselves when you print. Try printing to PDF to check. If not post some screen shots and we will all try to help. Or call tech support in the morning if you don't get a response here.

Based on the issue I assume X8 but please post your version.

Thanks Chopsaw, yes it is X8 that I am using and the problem still existed when printing. I just had some success by opening the layout box then changing from live view to plot lines and I have managed to make it work for the time being. I have been using X8 since it was released and this problem didn't exist until recently and it is getting worse with each new plan

• Upvote 1

There are always variable issues with resolution quality in live views but apparently it is supposed to work that way to save memory and they are supposed to print properly at full resolution.  You may want to send your plan file in to tech so they can check it out for you.

• 2 weeks later...