labels are causing a problem in elevation views

DRAWZILLA

I had the same experience as Glenn.  This seems to be a problem with something in the terrain, not the labels.

Interestingly, displaying a 3D perspective view seems to fix the problem - weird.

Yes, Joe

I really don't have any problems with camera views just section/ elevation views right now.

Thanks

Turn these off and your problem goes away. I don't have more time to mess with this but I am still curious. It is probably only one thing that is the problem. Maybe the glass one?

Thanks Alan, I'll give it a shot but I really want it fixed soon.

Thanks

P,  I opened your plan,  did a back clip cross section of the front,  turned labels on,  I was able to select doors and windows.  I select a window and change the height or width in elevation view,  I get a 4 second freeze and then I can select another window.

It appears we are all having different experiences.  My only issue is the lag/freeze time between editing a window and I am not sure this is unique to your file,  I have probably seen this with my own models.

Thanks,Scott

It may be your apple system handles it different, for me I get at least a 30 second freeze and you know that is forever.

I have sent all this into TS, lets see if they have any ideas. They should at least send it up the ladder now that others are experiencing the problem but please don't close the ticket until fixed.

Something is wrong.

I opened the front elevation and everything seems relatively quick. I move a window or door and it gets into a state where things are exceptionally slow.

Hit rebuild 3D and things are fast again. Something about this plan is putting things into a bad state that rebuild 3D fixes.

The problem seems to be with building wall framing. Turn off Automatically Build wall framing and the plan goes back to working at reasonable speed.

We will look into this and see if we can figure out why it is so slow in this particular plan.

Thanks guys , that "'wall framing off" will get me good enough to finish the plan, but of course I like to have it on b/c I'm always moving things around at this stage of the design.

I'm just glad someone else can confirm it so it can get fixed.