kevincam

Clicking The "save Active Camera" Button Does Nothing

Kevin,

Although there are a few users here that might be using Home Designer, almost all are using Chief Architect Premier. They are similar in some regards, but different in many more. You might do better on the Home Designer forum "Home Talk" here >> https://hometalk.chiefarchitect.com/

Kevin:

the HD products are not so much "more different" as "more limited"

If the HD product has the tool it works the same as in Chief

some options may be missing in a dbx but if there they should work the same

HD PRO users can benefit from following Chieftalk as it has many of the manual tools that Chief has

Lew

Lew no question people can benefit, but I'm not at all sure that many of us know what the "limitations" are between the two. I know I have no idea. I can see where HD folks could get frustrated listening to what CA can do, that they can not do. Don't know, and any are welcome to post here, obviously, just think it might be more productive for them on HD.

Keith:

HD Pros users can benefit from both forums

the other HD products are too limited to find much benefit from Chieftalk

Lew

My best guess is that you have the camera layer turned off in your Layer Display Options.

Active cameras will display even when the layer is turned off.  Saved cameras will only display when the layer is on.  I bet if you turn the layer on, you will find a whole bunch of saved cameras in your plan view.

If this is not the problem, then you should probably contact technical support.

This was resolved over on HomeTalk. Plan was the sample Daytona Modern. Camera display was off.