Macro request

OkcDesigner

You can already do most of that in a Rich Text Box.  The "2x6 C.J. at 16" O.C." is possible but that data isn't a part of the Room Attributes - so currently it would have to be manual text within the RTB.  Once the RTB was created it could be copied to each room to pick up the Room Name, Ceiling Height and Floor Finish automatically.

If all Ceiling Joists in a plan are the same size and spacing then that data could be retrieved as a global variable from the framing plan and used in the RTB using a custom macro.

Joe,

I am using RTB to do this was hoping there was a better way to pull BIM out and Check as I go for accuracy... I am all so feet and inch kind of operator over inches.

Hay fixing clg. ht. is one step in correct direction. if we have to tackle this one step at a time. one line less to edit is a little faster.

The Ceiling Height can be formatted to feet and inches using a custom macro.  If you subscribe to my "Macro a Month Club" ($30 per year) that formatting is one of the capabilities currently in the subscription.  You would need a couple of additional user macros to complete your room label but I could do those as the December or January subscription.  November has already been spoken for so if you need it sooner I would just charge an additional $15.

Joe,

I would like to sign up for macros. is there a way to do that without paypal?

You can send me a check, but you don't need a PayPal account to send funds using a credit card.  IAE, click on the link in my Macro Subscription Thread.  We can work out the payment method once I get that email from you.