Mulled units = wrong sills

AriseDesign

I know, but since we use Chief to create CDs and not manuals, a door and window(s) are typically shown mulled together. The trim guys will take care of that in the field....

I am asking Chief to be consistent on their programming because nobody on earth will trim/mull units like that....unless the trimming crew do not know what they are doing

Wish Chief already had a solution for this - lazy programming IMO. Sills should be the same when mulling door or window units....tired of looking for workarounds

I agree. I have to deal with this all the time. There is another issue too with mulled units and the window schedule that I have brought up before. Either Dan or Doug already confirmed the behavior and said that they will present it to the programing dept. but it was not fixed in the last update. Do I know how to fix it? Yes.

I have similar troubles with lintels when mulling door and window units together.

If I want an oversized lintel with an extended head I have to add manually.

If lintels are checked when mulling the units all kinds of crazy trim looks are produced