Nano doors/multiple sliders?

Designer1

Does anyone know who to use chiefs door tools to create those disappearing wall doors?  I know there are several kind some that stack back into the wall or the ones most similar to a pocket door that slide on top of each other into the wall.  I tried the pocket door and sliders but there are many limitations to making these disappearing wall doors because it only allow so many panels like two or four.

Does chief plan on expanding its door tools to include these?  Ive been seeing these door types in almost every new plan.

Any ideas on how to create these with chiefs given tools?

Thanks!

Chad

Does anyone know who to use chiefs door tools to create those disappearing wall doors?  I know there are several kind some that stack back into the wall or the ones most similar to a pocket door that slide on top of each other into the wall.  I tried the pocket door and sliders but there are many limitations to making these disappearing wall doors because it only allow so many panels like two or four.

Does chief plan on expanding its door tools to include these?  Ive been seeing these door types in almost every new plan.

Any ideas on how to create these with chiefs given tools?

Thanks!

Chad

Are these "nano doors" doors that are about one billionth the size of normal doors?

Just messing with you a little.

Andy.