sconnor707

molding end or return

The pic is a little light :)

If you put on our night vision goggles,  the issue is quite clear.

Can't tell for sure what the situation is but if you put a break near the end and then pull the molding to the right/left 90 degrees the molding will go to the wall

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jjmitchell5231
    Newest Member
    jjmitchell5231

• By SNestor
      Is there anything I can do to either reduce or eliminate the lines the column moldings are producing in vector view?  I did convert the curve to a polyline...and divided the circle into very small parts...but it doesn't seem to help.  

Any ideas would by great.  Thanks.

Here's a couple pics...a sample plan is attached also. (Column Molding in Vector View.plan)

• By kgcvt453
      I am working on a living room/kitchen where I have added a cathedral ceiling and exposed beams.  I wanted to make the walls higher since the beams can't go above the wall height.  After I adjusted my walls to 12' the molding stayed at the default wall height.  How can I move the molding to match the new wall height?

• By ShowmeCHIEF
      Any one know a good method to draw a crown molded coffered ceiling that is vaulted not flat? I am a less than 1 year user of Premier x9.  I watched a training video on the flat ceiling method for coffering and pulled that off really well but now I need to do a vaulted and coffered ceiling and the same methods didn't work.
    • By 4428LordDesign
      Hey there!  I am trying to paint one wall all one color, molding included, but can't do it.  It always paints all the molding the same color.  Any ideas?

• By Lynsey_FP
      Needing help... 

I am trying to create the trim pieces in the image below in Chief Architect Premier X7  on a curved wall similar to the one in the image. I am having difficulty getting 3D polylines to work correctly. Any advice or quick tips?