Plan Legend

kc-101

I am wondering how to create a plan legend in X6 that identifies plan symbols like new walls v. existing, window tags, door tags, etc.

I was unable to find any way to automatically generate a legend or find any symbols in the library that matched the automatically generated symbols so I could create my own.

I create my wall and electrical legends manually that are plan specific.

I do the same.  And it doesn't take but a few minutes.  For walls, I just draw a bunch of actual wall sections and then add the necessary text right beside them.  If you pretty consistently use the same few wall types, you can create a CAD detail from view, block the appropriate stuff and then add it to your library for future use. 

Automatic wall schedules would be a good one for the suggestion section though. 

Thanks for the suggestions. The video is helpful although I was hoping that it was something that the software could generate by automatically including any wall types, tags, symbols you are using in plan into a plan legend.

Thanks for the suggestions. The video is helpful although I was hoping that it was something that the software could generate by automatically including any wall types, tags, symbols you are using in plan into a plan legend.

Add it in the  Suggestions Forum  you will likely get some +1's from others.