Online Authentication error

Michael_Gia

I get something like that when trying to save it, sent it in to T.S. but they couldn't tell me why this was happening. I usually have to shut down and re-start to get rid of it. funny thing is it still saves the plan but says it can't save the plan in the message.

2 hours ago, DRAWZILLA said:

funny thing is it still saves the plan but says it can't save the plan in the message.

Thanks for saying that.

I just checked and the plan was indeed saved with the most recent changes despite the error message.

I restarted and it seems to work so far.  I did have to deactivate and reactivate the product key.

With the MacOS Sequoia update, a feature called Private Wi-fi address may cause issues with activation or authentication if you're connected to a network wirelessly.
https://support.apple.com/en-us/102509

If you are continuously prompted to activate you may need to turn this feature off for any wireless networks you connect to. 

Carrie

I work from home and an office and I get this message everyday. Called Chief Tech Support and they helped me change the settings but It still persists. So for now I make sure I go into my digital locker and deactivate my license and reactivate it whenever I move from office to office. That seems to be an annoying but reliable fix.