Style Palette: Door Hardware and Handle Material Change Not Possible

ValleyGuy

I need a nudge in the right direction. I decided to give style palettes a try and isolated it down to only base boards and door materials. I just want to change the materials - no features. Base boards worked fabulously, however, I can not seem to get the door hardware and handle to change. I even selected every line property option available with no success. Is there a way to change the hardware and the handle materials?

Once you create the Style Palette, there are several settings you can control on how they are transferred.  In the attached Style Palette, you can see some of these settings; I isolated the 'handle' settings.

Style Palette.jpg

@scottharris Hi Scott, thanks for replying. I should have given more information, it is an interior door. Here is a picture with all the selections chosen. It appears proper in the thumbnail on the right, but not in the plan when applied.

I just created a second style palette and tried applying it.... and received the same result.

I'm still at a loss to get the handle to change using a style palette. I just used the material painter on the handle as a work around but would like to use only the style palette if possible. Any other suggestions???

398032794_StylePaletteIssue.thumb.png.3bedaeb5dc200680a95906e232ddaaca.png

It doesn't look like you can change the hardware material using either the style palette or match properties.  Seems like an oversight but maybe you need to send them a feature request.