Off Set Internal Door Frame

RobWhite

I have a door & frame I want to set into a 300mm (12") thick wall (rammed earth)

When I adjust the frame thickness to 150mm (6") with an off-set of 75mm the frame is place centrally in the wall as per the attached photo. (in the 'interior Door specification menu>Jamb'), however the door is not set inline with the frame. The door appear hinging from the outer line of the wall. See the attached. Is it possible to set the door, in plan view to hinge from the frame not the wall. 

I have played with a few adjustments in the door specification ie. options, casing, framing but there does appear to an adjustment for this application.

Has anyone dealt with this sort of thing.

post-4136-0-24131900-1425506216_thumb.jpg

I had a quick play and although it shows the Jamb as spec'd in the DBX in plan view I noticed in 3D it is still a single 12" wide jamb , rather than what I am assuming will be a 6" jamb and 3" ext. jambs each side.

quick and dirty solution would be , choose "swings both ways" and the Door will move to centre , you can then hide the double swing with a cad box with the fill and line type set to the background color.

Though I am uncertain why you would want the door setup like that ITRW , as it will only open 90° ,as it will hit the wall , and it would also make the opening narrower , as it wont swing out of the way , which maybe important in an ADA setting?

post-315-0-05190900-1425511013_thumb.jpg