Foundation Walls

wesdutka

1 hour ago, wesdutka said:

I have this problem where some of the foundation walls are transparent in cross section?  Not sure why...using X15.1505573877_crosssection.thumb.jpg.9d203ba094a8a96353fea5b4bd18255f.jpg

Use the auto detail function. this is correct as you this is a cross section view and the cutting plane goes through your foundation walls. Auto detail will poulate a CAD polyline with fill that matches your settings for those walls.

Thanks for that...useful for sure.   

I was unsure why the exterior foundation wall was transparent while the foundation wall between house and garage was filled. 

The auto detail for this creates insulation for the walls and roof and concrete pattern for the footings and slabs.  How do you set the foundation walls to have the concrete pattern when using auto detail or at the least have all the foundation walls look the same without manually having to change one wall to match the others?

I can't wait until we have "cut fill" control of walls and floors instead of the auto detail tool.

The auto detail tool will create patterned cad boxes but won't update to follow changes in the plan.

Hopefully in X16?