Need help with a gutter/roof issue

DH7777

I have been struggling to fix my issues with this roof. Trying to get built for color renderings for our website. Attached are my notes and questions on screenshots taken. I also have tried to attach the plan.file but it will not load. Says its to large of a file. I put it in a compressed folder so hopefully it can be opened and viewed. Need help to what is going on here, If anyone can explain to me what I am doing wrong that would be very appreciated! I have tinkered back and forth moving valleys around, rejoining roof planes etc. and what ever I do it messes up my birdbox and boxed eaves. Currently it looks the way it needs too, minus the things I have noted on the attached screen shots. Is there a way to manually place gutters that are the default look? I'd rather understand what the issue is though. Thanks for any advice!

Screenshot 2024-03-21 085935.png

Screenshot 2024-03-21 083351.png

Screenshot 2024-03-21 083443.png

plan 3004-L-G.zip

Just a few simple changes will take care of your issues

• The gutter is there, you just need to change the color so you can see it or view in Vector
  • For the roof section where you don't want a Freize, open the DBX and in the "Freize 'tab, delete the molding profile
  • For your protruding fascia boards, change the Eave fascia to 6"

One more option for the unwanted Freize section is to unlock the 'Roofs, Trim' layer and then individually select and delete that one section.

59 minutes ago, ericepv said:

One more option for the unwanted Freize section is to unlock the 'Roofs, Trim' layer and then individually select and delete that one section.

I did know I could do this! Thanks

1 hour ago, ericepv said:

Just a few simple changes will take care of your issues

• The gutter is there, you just need to change the color so you can see it or view in Vector
  • For the roof section where you don't want a Freize, open the DBX and in the "Freize 'tab, delete the molding profile
  • For your protruding fascia boards, change the Eave fascia to 6"

Okay I changed the color and this worked. Still don't understand why it was invisible to the eye in Standard view when it already had a color. I changed it to a dark color then I eye dropped it back to the same color it was and it seamed to work. Must be a glitch. :)

@DH7777 - I looked at your plan...just wondering why you have you are using CAD for so many things? Such as the front porch post? 

Is the plan X15...or are you still using X11 which is what is showing in your "signature".