Saving a Plan + Library

NeilofOZ

I need to export a CA Plan to my laptop for a demonstration and on some previous tasks some materials were missing, I have done at least 20 searches and every time the videos that are listed have no relevance to the question that's put forward, I can ask any question on google and receive a myriad of options available, is there a specific language I need to know, so how do I ensure that all materials are attached the the Plan.  

7 hours ago, NeilofOZ said:

I need to export a CA Plan to my laptop for a demonstration and on some previous tasks some materials were missing, I have done at least 20 searches and every time the videos that are listed have no relevance to the question that's put forward, I can ask any question on google and receive a myriad of options available, is there a specific language I need to know, so how do I ensure that all materials are attached the the Plan.  

After you downloaded the file (full file BU), did you right click on your file and select 'Extract All'?

Eric, all good and followed your "Extract All" selection, there were 4 materials that had no joints, ie brickwork, tiling & paving's yet they were indicated in the BU File,

why was that, and I had to transfer them individually as well, seems weird.

REGARDS, Neil

5 hours ago, NeilofOZ said:

Eric, all good and followed your "Extract All" selection, there were 4 materials that had no joints, ie brickwork, tiling & paving's yet they were indicated in the BU File,

why was that, and I had to transfer them individually as well, seems weird.

REGARDS, Neil

Neil:

After you did your file B/U, did anything about the materials in question change? This could include file name, location or even modifying the content (this was the cause when the same thing happened to me recently with a file I shared). Did you use a file transfer service such as Dropbox to send the file? Sometimes some information can be lost if there is an interruption in the upload process.

Eric