Recordings

winterdd

What do you guys who manually record videos have your settings at? I can record slowly while doing a bird's eye view over the home with the roof removed but at playback it has a very high speed rate. Tired of telling my client to pause the video and slide the play bar to slow it down. This is happening since I started X15 earlier this month. Obviously I am doing something wrong. Thanks.....

image.thumb.png.69d1f27a03e2c622b15478b8d1e5e338.png

Frames per second controls the speed.

If the 15 is reduced to 7, it's much better, but still on the fast side. 

Thanks for posting, I'd like to learn more about this as well. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, VHampton said:

Frames per second controls the speed.

If the 15 is reduced to 7, it's much better, but still on the fast side. 

Thanks for posting, I'd like to learn more about this as well. 

Awesome thanks, the whole compression thing I have always guessed at. On the exterior walk around I do a walkway path and it records great and very professional looking. When it comes to manually recording I need improvements haha.

36 minutes ago, ProPlan_2011 said:

Walkthrough paths give you more control, specifically speed.

Walk thru paths inside the home gets difficult. I assume the guys who do it do not record one video but combine many into one (ie. editing) That is something I haven't ever got into. 

1 hour ago, winterdd said:

Walk thru paths inside the home gets difficult. I assume the guys who do it do not record one video but combine many into one (ie. editing) That is something I haven't ever got into. 

I do inside walkthroughs often.  Not sure what particular aspect you find difficult.  My walkthroughs are one video with multiple key frames.  I've even done two story walkthroughs in one video.

Share your pain, I'm sure many can help.