Roofing

Opondo

That is a difficult angle to analyze but it appears you have three arches and four suspension points and whatever software that was used the designer had some difficulties.   I think you are likely best to work with solids and carefully revolve a small face in elevation view.  Post a couple more views if you run into issues. 

Chief Architect products are not your best option for creating complex shapes like that. You are better off using a NURBS modeling program and then importing that as a symbol into CA. It looks like those would be hyperbolic paraboloid shapes. You could do more simple barrel vault shapes but not curves in multiple directions without boolean operations that are not going to easy to get a consistent look for these shapes.

• Like 1

A while back I had to build custom 'sails' for a similar project.  I'm not sure it will work for your application, but here is what I did:

The 'elevation' data would obviously be pertinent to what you're working with, I just chose random numbers for this example.

Once the object is imported the shape can't be changed.  The size can, but not the shape.  You can then paint it a fabric texture if you'd like.