Sloped shower floor detail

wpdesigninc

I aimed to use a simple soffit detail to shower a sloped shower floor base for drainage to a linear drain. However, I need the slope to run side to side not back to front. From what I can tell, the soffit detail only lets you specify drop front to back.

How would you build this detail into your plan to show the angle in plan view so it renders properly and details in a wall elevation as well. I need to also show the 3/8" tile on top of this. in an elevation view. 

Using X15. 

Thanks! 

2 hours ago, wpdesigninc said:

I aimed to use a simple soffit detail to shower a sloped shower floor base for drainage to a linear drain. However, I need the slope to run side to side not back to front. From what I can tell, the soffit detail only lets you specify drop front to back.

How would you build this detail into your plan to show the angle in plan view so it renders properly and details in a wall elevation as well. I need to also show the 3/8" tile on top of this. in an elevation view. 

Using X15. 

Thanks! 

Lots of ways to do this but if you want to stay with the soffit turn the soffit 90 degrees.

1881319561_PersonalTipsTechniques-ChiefTalkForum2023-12-14at20_26_31.thumb.png.f2e1220b3394ecab7849ba74ed6290ef.png

I hope this is received well.

This chief site works best as a repository of good, searchable content when Questions and asking "how to" is located in the Q & A section.

Typically, people come to the Tips & Techniques section to learn some cool new way to accomplish something new that someone has discovered and is now sharing, not to ask How To but the share How To.

• Upvote 2