Electric Panel Schedule

Joe_Carrick

I need an Electrician or Electrical Engineer to provide a Panel Schedule for a 2 Storey Residence. The Building Dept wants the Schedule on the plans.

Please provide an estimate for this.  I will provide a pdf of the electrical floor plans.

16 hours ago, Joe_Carrick said:

I need an Electrician or Electrical Engineer to provide a Panel Schedule for a 2 Storey Residence. The Building Dept wants the Schedule on the plans.

Please provide an estimate for this.  I will provide a pdf of the electrical floor plans.

why not do it yourself?
Or are you needing a load calc?

On 10/8/2023 at 2:59 PM, Joe_Carrick said:

I actually need a load calc.  Plan check for this city wants a full panel schedule.

I guess there isn't an Electrician already onboard for the Project?  here that would normally be done by them here when the pull the separation Elect. Permit after the BLD Permit is granted.

M.

This has been an ongoing issue for me to beg an electrician to fill out this form. If you find someone who is willing to do this as a consultant, please share that contact. I have a client right now who is an electrical contractor, I could barely get him to fill it out. I had to send him a paint by numbers form from one of the local jurisdictions. See attached.

By the way, using this form on a sub 1000 s.f. house, I still needed a 200A service. The house has only about 550 s.f. of living area and a small basement/laundry room. 

job_aid_10__electrical_panel_calculations.pdf job_aid_10__electrical_panel_calculations sample filled.pdf

• 2 months later...

For future needs, I can provide load calculations, panel schedules, and electrical plans for anyone’s project needs! The vast majority of building departments do not require this work to be done by an electrical engineer unless the work is for service upgrades greater than 400 amps. New construction, additions, remodels or just adding a sub panel - I can help with all!