Drawing shower tile with custom backsplash tool

Mackenzie

I'm trying to put together a shower and like the custom backsplash tool to show depth of tile on walls but am running into a problem with the straight glass pony wall intersection.

I started by drawing a half glass pony wall across then inserting a glass shower door on the end so that it hinges on the wall. My problem is that the portion of the wall that would be knee wall if there was no door won't accept the custom backsplash so I'm left with an odd rectangle of drywall, I can paint it the tile color but then it still appears as a depression. All help is appreciated

Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 6.21.09 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 6.21.21 PM.png

Tea Time probably nailed it (and so fast that their tea is obviously caffeinated), but I'm wondering if changing the lower wall type to be a partition wall would work as well?

Cleaner wall intersections (both plan view and 3D) are one of my most wished for Chief improvements, but I'm assuming there's some hard coding limitations involved.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, tundra_dweller said:

(and so fast that their tea is obviously caffeinated)

:blink: Huh?!

Yeah I thought about setting the whole wall partition - problem is that's an entire wall type setting so it's a little more involved, but it should work too, I'd think.

• 2 weeks later...