How Might I Do An Arched Trim On A Wall Elevation?

4hotshoez

As shown below.

Can I ask - did you draw that? 

So you know, Vectorworks is phenomenal at this type of drawing concept work, and i've found 100x faster - especially when you start saving your 2d blocks of specialty items with custom hand rendering effects.  Also, the ability to then colorize quickly with a Wacom makes the whole process very appealing.

Can I ask - did you draw that? 

So you know, Vectorworks is phenomenal at this type of drawing concept work, and i've found 100x faster - especially when you start saving your 2d blocks of specialty items with custom hand rendering effects.  Also, the ability to then colorize quickly with a Wacom makes the whole process very appealing.

I don't see the need to bring Vectorworks into this conversation - OP is asking how to do it in Chief - which we will all benefit once a method or solution is found....

I don't see the need to bring Vectorworks into this conversation - OP is asking how to do it in Chief - which we will all benefit once a method or solution is found....

It is ok, Johnny is just trying to compare methods for personal understanding. I get it.