Mouse speed on new MBP

Arcadian

Hi All,  

I'm a windows 10 user on my desktop and trying to convert myself to my new MBP - challenging.. 

I can't get enough speed out of my apple magic mouse to match my Razer Abyssus on my desktop.

What do other MBP M2 users out there chase their screen pointer with? And are you happy with the speed?

3 hours ago, Arcadian said:

Hi All,  

I'm a windows 10 user on my desktop and trying to convert myself to my new MBP - challenging.. 

I can't get enough speed out of my apple magic mouse to match my Razer Abyssus on my desktop.

What do other MBP M2 users out there chase their screen pointer with? And are you happy with the speed?

I'm not a Mac Person but some of my clients are, have you check the Mouse Settings under "System" . I think it was? 

also I think it was the Magic Mouse for 1 client that had the 2nd button disabled in settings, he didn't even know the mouse had 2 buttons :)

if you use scrollbars in Chief you will also need to enable them in Settings as well , then enable in Chief too.

M.

I use a wired Cad Mouse from 3d Connexion. It has the ability to customize the cursor speed per application. It’s pretty crazy to go from fast cursor to slower cursor by just navigating from one application to another. 

10 hours ago, Arcadian said:

Hi All,  

You can change the speed in your configurations.

53 minutes ago, para-CAD said:

I use a wired Cad Mouse from 3d Connexion. It has the ability to customize the cursor speed per application. It’s pretty crazy to go from fast cursor to slower cursor by just navigating from one application to another. 

I have a wireless Logitech gaming mouse that does the same. There are also two buttons on the mouse that allow changing the speed on the fly.