Seeking C.A Experts

TCEPlanandDesign

We are a GC who over the last 2 years have used 8 different VA's to complete plans for over 120 clients. We generate between 30 and 40 leads per day for our Planning & Design Group at Transformative Construction. We are creating plans for everything from basic remodels to full construction projects. We are getting ready to start subdividing our own land and building.

I need a cadre of experts who can create floor plans, elevations, 3D modeling, full building plans, blueprints, take offs and Meps.

If you have the skills, enjoy the work and are looking for an opportunity, please reach out to us.

I'm new here and not sure of all the protocols and will need some guidance. Can I post our contact info here?

1 hour ago, TCEPlanandDesign said:

I'm new here and not sure of all the protocols and will need some guidance. Can I post our contact info here?

Yes you can and people do that but it is a public forum.  Any private information can be sent by PM (Private Message) if you provide CA with your email they will take care of that for you.  Also if you click the follow button you will be sent an email notification of posting activity.

Some of the more regular users include that information in their signatures that appear with every post.

• 3 weeks later...