I need a rendering of the front portion of the Titanic which can be imported into a Chief model

5Design

It's for a restau r ant remodel and will be built over the main bar at the entrance.  I know I can find modelers on Upwork, but want someone who uses Chief, also.

I also need the building modeled.  I have pics and the floor plan.  Need to add a vestibule like the entrance on the side where the fireplace is showing.

email is terry@5designllc.com

Thanks!

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Hula Hut Little Elm As-Built.pdf

1 hour ago, DRAWZILLA said:

all I can say is "Good luck with all that"

lost me at "upwork" :D
Terry I don't know the type of work you do and the budgets you work with but as soon as someone mentions HGTV Fiverr Pinterest or Upwork I run for the hills. To me, and this is relating my own experience, you are saying that you want the lowest cost possible. To me, making that Titanic look the way you want it, is not a low cost endeavor.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, Renerabbitt said:

lost me at "upwork" :D
Terry I don't know the type of work you do and the budgets you work with but as soon as someone mentions HGTV Fiverr Pinterest or Upwork I run for the hills. To me, and this is relating my own experience, you are saying that you want the lowest cost possible. To me, making that Titanic look the way you want it, is not a low cost endeavor.

It's not about cost, it's about finding someone to do the work.