Deck Framing not showing up

Regandoc

Hello, I am new to Chief and i am running into a few things i can not figure out.

My deck of my Primary is not showing any framing. I am trying to get posts to show from the main level to the roof.

Also i have a patio on the lower floor and the walls are showing on the second floor how do i make these disappear so you don't see them on the second floor plan?

This is a reno on a existing home, i am adding a whole new part of the house over the garage. this part of the roof i am going to have 6:12 i am assuming the only way that i can make this work is by adjusting everything manually once i am done the plan and turn off auto roofs..

image.thumb.png.ed903db742739c956b074d61fcb7f707.pngimage.thumb.png.b6eaf145f4ac4cd2eff731a9bdf86563.pngimage.thumb.png.bb2a4f909437688258494c001ec1a5e4.png

For the deck make sure the build deck framing is on and the layers or turned on in your 3D views. Edit your deck railing to be post to beam or post to ceiling. The patio walls showing on second floor are probably Attic walls, if so turn off the attic wall layers in plan view.

Turning off attic worked wonders! thank you.

Deck Framing view is turned on both in Camera view and Framing layers are all right.

I tried building a deck below and it worked.. for some reason it just wont work on the second floor..

image.thumb.png.cf5afb35ff4b142a617decf65dc4d308.png

The deck is either not building the deck framing or the framing is not being displayed.  My guess is that it is not building the framing for some reason.  Could be something simple like one of the rails is set as no room def or maybe the auto rebuild framing is turned off for the deck room.  If you want something other than a guess, you should post the plan.