Curved Brick Trim

Designer1

Many chief version ago an article came out about how to get bricks to curve evening along an arch.  Typically, if you use brick trim on an arched window for instance, it will look fine until it reaches the arch, at which point it bunches the brick all together and looks fake.  There was a tutorial, that I watched and actually did it a few times in chief about 6 versions ago.  I cant remember how to do it anymore??  I even made the brick ledge they taught and still have it but cant remember how to get it evenly spaced. 

Does anyone remember how to do this?  Im using x6.

Thanks in advance!

I do it with polyline solids in a brick shape I made.   I draw an arc to match the window or opening, and turn on "show arc centers and ends".   I place a point at the center and use transform replicate to produce copies at certain angle intervals.   I usually start out at about 2.5deg

It is pretty quick, except I found that X6 wont use Transform/rep  "about current point" on polyline solids.   Your choice is to do them as cad and then convert them later, or know the coordinates of the point and entering it in manually.

X4oVAVv.png

gGOerjz.jpg