property / setback lines on elevation

SHCanada2

I thought maybe construction lines would work, but they do not show up if they are at an angle on plan view.

I see some other options, 1. really short construction lines at building corners, 2. put a really skinny post at the property corners which is also really tall

draw a line on the elevation but then one cannot see if it is matching plan view. I suppose one could dimension it on elevation, as a sanity check, but the dimension snaps to outside of building not framing.

Anyone have better ideas?

construction lines would be nicer in this instance if they had labels in the middle of the line, below the line

below are construction line

image.thumb.png.fc1a5c2e19cffd51d7ce45d21b7834f3.png

1 hour ago, scottharris said:

. Use the construction line; in your elevation view, match the angle of the line

hmmm, then i would need two elevations for each of front and back for pie lots

for 2, for a pie lot, then front elevation would then show a thick psolid:

image.thumb.png.0d2b7907e6b1df1cbf379487f9fb977a.png

1 hour ago, javatom said:

You could draw a solid fence where the property line is located.  Make that layer show up in the layers for elevation.

I think that would be same as above...

a 1"x1" by 600" high psolid works...but a little cumbersome to dimension to (center vs edge)

I think the little construction line is easiest at the four corners. And I can turn off the callout in plan view but leave it in elevation. only problem is if i change the outside walls of the house to be nearer the PL, by extending the house, I have to move the construction line

1x1 psolid on the left, little construction line on the terrain perimeter below

image.png.98feeb861da3f2d6816c705804916d52.png

image.thumb.png.aba304e3766852dfaa49eb5a77b4798c.png