creating adjacent wall against stairwell

hauzstudios

Looks like you have a doorway in the wall.  You should be able to change the settings on the shape panel of the door dialog but you may have to futz with the settings to get it to match the slope of the stair.

On a side note, and really just curious, but if you have X14, why still using X13?

53 minutes ago, hauzstudios said:

Hi Cooper

I'm using X13 because X14 has many issues and slows my work to be honest. For some reason this version has had many glitches on the software or at least mine has so I'm just waiting for the new version to come out hopefully soon. 

X14 was way less glitchy than x13.  Most likely if you are seeing issues at this point with x14 it is a hardware issue or your template plan that is not dialed in for the x14 changes.

• Downvote 1

Like Ryan, I am finding less problems in X14 than I had in X13.

Might depend on what types of "glitches" you are having, but could be video card issues, or maybe you aren't using the latest update (24.3)?  You could also try working with tech support if you haven't tried them already.

Not sure about the glitches, but here is my version of what you are looking for drawn in X13.

WINDOW PASS-THROUGH 56" WIDE
FLOOR TO BOTTOM -1/4"
NO SILL, THIS LEAVES A HOLE IN FLOORING THAT I COVERED WITH FLOOR MATERIAL REGION TO MATCH LAUNDRY FLOORING
FRAME BOTTOM WIDTH 0"
SHAPE TO MATCH STAIRS, LEFT HEIGHT 102 1/2"
                                               RIGHT HEIGHT 67 1/2"

Capture.thumb.PNG.efe634985a9a6ded1d46ae7c8b3aacac.PNG

• Upvote 1