Weird tan/grey lines and slivers on my layout elevations

dnh234589

I'm seeing weird tan/grey lines and slivers on my elevations on my layout. If I right-click on the elevation and Open View, I don't see these weird lines and slivers in the .plan file. Only in the .layout file. 

I tried to attach the .layout and .plan files but the .plan file is >14 MB even when zipped; the .layout file is small so I assume it's just a shell for the data references and is is useless without the .plan file

So I'm attaching an image. Hopefully someone has seen this before?

weird tan lines.PNG

Do you still get them if you delete the layout box and resend the view?  If so, do you still get them if you create a brand new camera?  If so, is your building really far away from the origin (0, 0)?

Whenever I get weirdness in layouts, these are the things that I look for.  9 times out of 10, just resending the view fixes the problem.  The others are just shots in the dark.

Agree with Gene.

The beige bleeding through (Sheetrock) is indicative of a wayward roof section. Looks like the ceiling is poking out

When weird stuff like that happens, it's often because the roof has a slightly uneven edge.

It could be the ridge, or any one of the 3 remaining sides. 

Opening up an archived plan, and tinkering with a new roof is a relatively easy and helpful exploration process without messing up the original plan file. 

To add to that... if the beige can be clicked on in 3D view, the roof may very likely 'highlight'. Then you'll know for sure where the issue lies. 

Snip20221002_9.png