Teaching CA in High School to Juniors and Seniors

70buddy

Was wondering if there is someone who is currently teaching CA to high schools students? Would like to speak to you in person if possible. My local high school is interested in having this taught next year so I'm on a fact finding mission

Thanks

Buddy Delahoussaye

Please call me at 337 380-0383

You might give Meridian Technology Center in Stillwater, Oklahoma a call.  They have a two year Drafting program for high school and adult students.  They incorporated Chief Architect into their curriculum as part of the program a couple of years ago.  They also teach AutoCAD, Lumion and Revit to their students so they get a taste of several different programs.  We have hired some of their students, and so far all have said they liked working with the Chief software the best.  The instructor out there is Russell Frick.  405-377-3333

• Upvote 2

• 7 months later...

There is a teacher here in Illinois that is teaching it at Harper Collage (not a high school, as you asked).  I'm not sure I am thrilled with the 'teaching' they are doing though as we've hired a few from the class and well... they aren't really prepared for real life applications.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/28/2022 at 10:05 AM, Designers_Ink said:

You might give Meridian Technology Center in Stillwater, Oklahoma a call.  They have a two year Drafting program for high school and adult students.  They incorporated Chief Architect into their curriculum as part of the program a couple of years ago.  They also teach AutoCAD, Lumion and Revit to their students so they get a taste of several different programs.  We have hired some of their students, and so far all have said they liked working with the Chief software the best.  The instructor out there is Russell Frick.  405-377-3333

That’s hardly surprising because Chief Architect is very user friendly and it’s GUI is easy to follow and learn. Particularly how it is set out with it’s parent tool icons and it’s child tool icons. Once you know how they work you can get quickly up and running and designing with Chief in a short time frame.