Tiles

stager386

Can someone tell me the best way to create a floor material with a screen capture of one 12x24 tile?  I find it hard to create flooring and wall materials using patterns I import, and getting proportions right.  Should I (for example) create the entire floor in adobe and import the whole thing? 

9 minutes ago, stager386 said:

Can someone tell me the best way to create a floor material with a screen capture of one 12x24 tile?  I find it hard to create flooring and wall materials using patterns I import, and getting proportions right.  Should I (for example) create the entire floor in adobe and import the whole thing? 

On 5/6/2022 at 11:38 AM, Kbird1 said:

This is a thread I started a while back and is fairly easy with even Windows Free Paint Program.....

Thank you for posting these.  I am having a hard time creating patterns when a client shows me a new tile they want to see on the floor.  I can't seem to repeat them and have them look right.  For example, we found a 3/4" penny tile for the shower. The sample from the store came on a 3"x12" board. I've tried creating the tile with one penny round, and tried it with the whole board. But it doesn't look random enough when add to the floor material. The penny tile already in Chief doesn't tell me size of penny and I can't make it look like the tile I am trying to replicate.