Elevation Question

Amy1515

I think I understand how to do a wall elevation, but when I am doing a floor plan for multiple rooms, this is what I get. Can I just get the wall I specified for the elevation (the kitchen)?

Thank you for your help! 

Untitled 2.jpg

38 minutes ago, Amy1515 said:

Thank you for your help! 

Hello Amy, Please take some time to fill out your signature with information such as the version of the software that you are using.
The Room Divider tool should be used to divide a kitchen from an unobstructed adjacent room so that your Wall Elevation is contained within the kitchen Room.
Alternatively you could Edit The Active View and uncheck Clip To Room and then manually adjust your side clipping, or do as jason said and adjust the Layout Box side clipping in Layout

10 hours ago, Amy1515 said:

I think I understand how to do a wall elevation, but when I am doing a floor plan for multiple rooms, this is what I get. Can I just get the wall I specified for the elevation (the kitchen)?

Thank you for your help! 

If that is a wall elevation , open the Camera's specification DBX and uncheck Clip to Room and on the Plan display tab select both sides

then in Plan view you can single click the camera and grab the handles on each end and drag them whever you like them to clip the view ...or snap them to a wall etc.

M.