Barrel Sink?

mscpbd

Here's one I threw together for you on the house.  The material definitions could probably use some work though.

567863740_pic2.thumb.jpg.054e089279272205fcac8388fb3321dd.jpgpic.thumb.jpg.07f9f86855585dc02cf58dfa8f73643e.jpg

Rustic Wine Barrel Sink (block).calibz

NOTE:  I made a couple very minor improvements to the materials and edited this post to replace the one piece library symbol with a block that includes the separated countertop and sink so you can easily adjust those as desired.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Kbird1 said:

There is a Wine Barrel in the Irrigation Library , you should be able to drop a sink in....

Of course there is. Gotta love Chief's library structure.

Where else would one look for a wine cask but in the

Irrigation library? :wacko:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mscpbd said:

You guys are great!  I did a search for barrel and the other one never came up!!

Thank you SO much!

Debra

Your sig , doesn't say what version you are using ? it is in X13 Core though....

M.

1 hour ago, Kbird1 said:

Your sig , doesn't say what version you are using ? it is in X13 Core though....

M.

x13 - Have to update my sig.... I guess I didn't the "Irrigation" catalog downloaded. Thanks again - not my favorite sinks (no storage) but it's what the client wanted.

1 hour ago, mscpbd said:

x13 - Have to update my sig.... I guess I didn't the "Irrigation" catalog downloaded. Thanks again - not my favorite sinks (no storage) but it's what the client wanted.

It is in the Core Library...so should be there....try an update on your Libraries or "Install Core"

Mick.