Not important question on a lazy Sunday afternoon; on this forum what's the difference between "like" and "upvote"?

rikdekker

I personally use an Upvote when I feel a post was truly helpful, a Downvote when I feel the post was truly unhelpful, and a Like when I simply like a post even though it may or may not have actually been helpful.  Maybe it was some kind words, maybe it was hysterical, or maybe it’s just something I agree with but that wasn’t necessarily helpful or productive.  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Alaskan_Son said:

I personally use an Upvote when I feel a post was truly helpful, a Downvote when I feel the post was truly unhelpful, and a Like when I simply like a post even though it may or may not have actually been helpful.  Maybe it was some kind words, maybe it was hysterical, or maybe it’s just something I agree with but that wasn’t necessarily helpful or productive.  

Same thought except a little more severe of a case to get me to do a downvote.  For me it actually has to be incorrect information or misleading for a downvote.