Help with angled front & back corner base cabinets

emmabrownnn

I am trying to re-create my existing kitchen layout for a school assignment and I can't make the corners work. Both the front and back of the corner cabinets are angled. I've searched the forum and haven't been able to find a solution that pertains to my scenario. Hoping someone might have a solution that I haven't considered or been able to find. I have automatic fillers turned on for angled connected cabinets, but I can't manage to manipulate the cabinets to do what I need them to. 

I've outlined the existing cabinet/countertop layout with the line tool as seen on the left-hand side. I'm also unsure how to wrap the cabinets around the interior wall like seen on the template I've drawn up with the line tool. 

Screen Shot 2021-11-04 at 5.35.52 PM.png

I will have to say I am not 100% clear on what your end result is.  However I believe what you are trying to do is to get the cabinets to meet in the inside corner and fill in.

1.) You are placing base fillers so that is telling the cabinet to ignore the auto fillers.

2.) The front corners of the bases (the dashed line is the outline of the box) are not touching

Couple of ideas to try would be to

A. Remove the base fillers and turn the B9R into a B12R and the B12R to a B15R with removing the fillers and allow auto fillers.

-Benefit of doing this is that it will auto attach and as long as you have enough space there should be enough room for the doors to open and swing (depending on your cabinet setup).

-Downside of doing this is that you will have to manually count/input your fillers or place fillers afterwards making them the proper size you need.  All depends upon your workflow and how you use your schedules and do ordering.

other option

B. Make your BF3 fillers BF4 fillers by selecting them and using the grip on the end towards the angle to make it wider on that end until it's in the same plane as the corner cabinet, then add a BF1 or BF2 on both sides of the corner cabinet so that the are coming together.

C.  Whatever you end up doing with the fillers you can always do a custom countertop by group selecting the cabinets and using the "Generate Custom Countertop" tool that will appear in the edit bar at the bottom.

Hope this helps.  @MarkMc probably can describe it and has way more input than me as he is our resident Cabinet GURU but this should get you pointed in the right direction.  Best of luck on your studies.