Version 13 graphic card problems

mainst555

I cannot get any 3d views

This is the message I am getting

"You are using a video card that does not meet the software's minimum requirements"

I did update the driver already

This card totally meets the minimum "published" requirements

2 hours ago, mainst555 said:

Seems like it should far surpass the minimum requirements???

Is this a GTX Titan 6GB  from the 700 Series? or 900 Series ( Titan X?) or etc etc....  

As the original GTX Titan ( 700 Series) does not support Shader Model 6 which is a reqd. for X13

Being a GTX means it won't support the New View types either as an RTX card is needed for those.  

If it is this Card , it only supports Ver. 5.1   

https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/geforce-gtx-titan.c1996

https://www.chiefarchitect.com/support/article/KB-03146/identifying-the-shader-model-of-your-graphics-card-in-windows.html

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, mainst555 said:

Seems like it should far surpass the minimum requirements????

If that is the 700 Series Titan? , I have more bad news as of today Nvidia has discontinued Support for the 600 and 700 Series Cards

in the latest Drivers and they have apparently discontinued STANDARD Drivers as well according to some reports aligning with Windows 11

and that all Drivers must be DCH based.

NVIDIA officially discontinues Game Ready driver support for Kepler GPUs - VideoCardz.com

M.

29 minutes ago, mainst555 said:

Thanks everyone for your comments

So much for buying an expensive graphics card that was supposed to last many years

That card is 8 years old ? that is MANY years for a computer component. Are we sure you have the 700 series Titan?
Your processor was released in '18...is this a custom rig?