Newbie looking for advice on how to change wall height. TIA

meeshroom

Hi! I'm a total noob here and am totally addicted to this software. I've spent the past day building a house and am stumped as to how to increase the size of my walls to accommodate the large windows I'd like to use. I've watched a lot of videos and have gone into object settings, but still can't seem to figure it out. Thanks in advance for your suggestions! I've attached a screenshot so that you can see how the windows are poking through the roof! :-/ 

Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 11.09.43 AM.png

2 hours ago, Chopsaw said:

Nice work for day one !   You will need to decide on an interior ceiling height that works for the windows and roof.  Set that in the room DBX ( Dialogue Box ).

Just to add to this hint above.  If you want to raise your entire floor height instead of changing the rooms from the default room by room make the change in your preferences Default Settings for the default floor 1 ceiling height DBX.

Edited by rgardner
Revision of information

8 minutes ago, Renerabbitt said:

Tsk tsk for putting “preferences” ;)

Good catch.  Trying to do it from my phone and slipped.  As Renee is pointing out what you are looking for is your default settings not your preferences.  (Post Above edited.)