Help with cabinet face problem

GeneDavis

I have a plan brought forward from X12 and to a new computer, on which I do not have any of my X12 user library things.  Why I was so dumb is another story.

Wanting an open-front cabinet instead of the hinged door one, I built a symbol in Sketchup of the open-center door, just as I had done for the wall cabs doors in this plan (back in X12).

The scheme for these wallcabs is that the doors overshoot the bottom decks of the wallcabs by 1.25 inches, so as to create a cavity under for undercab lighting and more.  My symbol for the "door" has its origin set so the 1.25 hang is right, but I cannot get the top right.  See the pic and see the plan.

2021-08-30 14_47_59-Window.png

2021-08-30 14_48_43-Window.png

Open face.plan

Forget the Origin Offsets.  Reset them to zero.  And then either Set the cabinet to Traditional Overlay, open the Door Face Item Specification dialog and then adjust the Overlaps manually, OR get rid of the bottom Opening and just increase the height of the Separation.

Yes!  Mark, you are the expert.

I wanted a 1/8" reveal at top so I reset that overlay number accordingly.

Now, tell me how I can get the same 1/8 reveal on the cab to its left.  I believe this might involve making another door symbol