X13 RTRT Lighting Question

Sleepytime28

Has anyone else noticed that in RTRT only the lights in the room you have the camera view in are in use? That's kinda a bummer for open stair wells. Is it possible to make all the lights turn on? I attached an image for reference.

Untitled 1.jpg

16 hours ago, MarkMc said:

Look into adjust lights?

image.thumb.png.90b445a352180a857f9d78e3e51c754c.pngimage.thumb.png.3ba1753cd04d387de3ec109cb09b49b5.png

I have tried that. Its weird. all my lights have the on column checked but the in use column unchecked. I am going to try and update my graphics card driver and see what happens.

18 hours ago, Sleepytime28 said:

Has anyone else noticed that in RTRT only the lights in the room you have the camera view in are in use? That's kinda a bummer for open stair wells. Is it possible to make all the lights turn on? I attached an image for reference.

You're missing something in your settings because it's unlikely a graphics card issue. Can you post the plan? I'm sure it's just something you've overlooked or a setting you may be unaware of.

37 minutes ago, Sleepytime28 said:

I have tried that. Its weird. all my lights have the on column checked but the in use column unchecked. I am going to try and update my graphics card driver and see what happens.

Be sure maximum lights is set hi enough. If that doesn't solve it create a new light set and turn them on for that camera.

1 hour ago, Sleepytime28 said:

I sure can post the Plan

The only way to get it to work is to start the camera in the stairwell but it's hit or miss -sometimes lights will come on in room,  most of the time not. Once in the room changing any settings for camera, render, or for lights makes the lights in the stair well turn off. Since I got it to work with a new X13 plan and I gather you did as well it must be an issue with plan being brought forward. I'd send it in to support.

19 minutes ago, MarkMc said:

The only way to get it to work is to start the camera in the stairwell but it's hit or miss -sometimes lights will come on in room,  most of the time not. Once in the room changing any settings for camera, render, or for lights makes the lights in the stair well turn off. Since I got it to work with a new X13 plan and I gather you did as well it must be an issue with plan being brought forward. I'd send it in to support.

My thoughts exactly. I already sent it to support. Thanks for your input.