CAD Block Text Resizing

Kendalln

Hello, I am trying to create the 2D CAD blocks with text for a few objects in my library, and when I go to change the size of that object the 2D text on the CAD block gets bigger as well. Is there a way to make the text so it stays the same size or does not get as big when the object is resized?

Screenshot 2021-06-02 120954.png

1 hour ago, Kendalln said:

Hello, I am trying to create the 2D CAD blocks with text for a few objects in my library, and when I go to change the size of that object the 2D text on the CAD block gets bigger as well. Is there a way to make the text so it stays the same size or does not get as big when the object is resized?

Unblock it before resizing 

13 hours ago, Joe_Carrick said:

In X13 you can add text and rich_text to the library without blocking it.  Big improvement.

And then you can edit the text directly in the library.

Big improvement again.

• Upvote 1

On 6/2/2021 at 9:44 AM, Kendalln said:

Use the object's label instead of adding text to the CAD Block is one way.  In X13 labels gained quite a bit of functionality to help with this too.