Looking for someone to redraw this plan in Chief

Stevenplane

My client designed the home shown on the attached plans.  They were drawn by a builder that they have decided they won't be hiring.  I'll be building the home instead. 

I have Chief and can redraw them myself but I don't have the time right now.

The only reason I want them drawn is the client wants me to make some modifications.  I have time to draw the modifications but not the entire plan.

If you're interested, please contact me with your turn around time, pricing, and method of payment.  

Michele Fritts Final Home Plan Set 3-29-2021 (1).pdf

Hello

I can offer you my services remotely.

You are most welcome to visit my personal website for a complete overview of the drafting, design and rendering services I am able to offer ... http://bit.ly/CADServices

I am competent & proficient in both Chief Architect, Auto CAD & 3Ds MAX software and offer these services in either Imperial (Inches) &/or Metric units at affordable prices.

If you have any specific questions, I am happy to answer those.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

I want to sincerely apologize for taking so long to respond to this thread.  I've been insanely busy lately but that's not an excuse for me to have been rude and not keep everyone updated.

I sat down this morning and went over everyone's comments on here and finally chose someone to redraw the plan.

I want to take a moment to thank everyone who responded and for responding so quickly!  It was a little overwhelming to be honest.

Best wishes to everyone and thanks again!

Steve