Large Notes

builtright3

Just like with everything else, you check Plan Default> Text callouts markers> Notes = to see what exactly it says.

You hilight the note itself and see what text default it says.

You select the schedule... and check ALDO 

Are you using a custom style?

I recommend create at least 3 styles: "Notes 1/4" Style", "Notes 1/2" Style", "Notes 1" Style".

As a general rule: Never apply custom style to any Notes, Text,  always use

either a layer style or a plan style. 

Without a plan I can only guess.

2 hours ago, BrownTiger said:

Just like with everything else, you check Plan Default> Text callouts markers> Notes = to see what exactly it says.

You hilight the note itself and see what text default it says.

You select the schedule... and check ALDO 

Are you using a custom style?

I recommend create at least 3 styles: "Notes 1/4" Style", "Notes 1/2" Style", "Notes 1" Style".

As a general rule: Never apply custom style to any Notes, Text,  always use

either a layer style or a plan style. 

Without a plan I can only guess.

Thank you for your response.
I don't believe I'm explaining my problem correctly. I can try to do a video later and send it out if no one can help.

Also, I think this is a system glitch and I may have to report it. I'm not doing anything custom or out of the ordinary. I try to use the program out of the box as much as I can to avoid these issues. As per instruction from my Chief webinar.
My notes are sent from a plan CAD file to layout. The size comes out right in layout but occasionally when I don't have the plan file open the size of the notes in layout are extra large as per my pictures (before and after). Then when I reopen the plan file the note size goes back to normal.

Sounds like a glitch to me ......

almost like when the plan is closed the Layout is making the Notes full size ( 1:1) and it then rescales them when the plan opens.... 

(Similar to when you try dropping a CAD Detail from the library into Layout instead of Plan or a Cad Detail )

M.

21 hours ago, Kbird1 said:

Sounds like a glitch to me ......

almost like when the plan is closed the Layout is making the Notes full size ( 1:1) and it then rescales them when the plan opens.... 

(Similar to when you try dropping a CAD Detail from the library into Layout instead of Plan or a Cad Detail )

M.

Brilliant! I think your on to something!