J_Ward

Backsplash and windows

Is there any way to make the backsplash "aware" of a window or in this case a pass-through? Setting the backsplash height to 18" places backsplash where it shouldn't be. See attached.

post-538-0-71508000-1394224340_thumb.jpg

Are you using X5 or X6?

If X6, you can use the Wall Material Region tool which is aware of Cabinets, Windows, etc.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    zzubin
    Newest Member
    zzubin

• By omken1
      Trying to separate tile backsplash between countertops and upper cabinets with paint color on wall above and next to cabinets. When I apply tile for backsplash, it fills the entire wall. Can anyone help explain how to separate different materials on a common wall or is this option simply not available in Room Planner?
    • By DCB123
      I need to know exactly how to adjust these tile sizes that I have in my cabinet backsplashes on my plan to the proper dimensional sizes as currently they are way to big?

• By Heritage
      Looking at laying out the shower stalls and backsplashes in my plans with more detail. Is there a way in Chief to lay these things out ( actual tile sizes and shapes, arranged layed out to scale of the drawing ) so that they appear as they will to the client when the job is done? Or do I just create a cad block? I would like it to look right in 3D views and whatnot for clients. Typical design : diamond12x12 above mosaic strip 6" or so, above 16x16 squares... how do I do this in Chief? Or can it be done?
      THANKS!