Terrian and stairs issues

Designer100

1) Finished floor for this existing building is 36". The driveway in back is level with finish floor also. I cannot get the landscape all around to fill in under building and driveway. The drive slopes up to flat across as much as I have flat. The exist. H.C. ramp goes into a concrete porch. This is as-built plan and then I will design a restaurant on the first floor. 

2) I cannot get u shaped stairs to work and land on the 2nd floor by the entry door.

I would appreciate any help in accomplishing what i need to do.

Thanks,

Newell 

Moheb Building.plan

20200421_154729.jpg

IMG_2191.jpg

20200421_154539.jpg

IMG_2309.jpg

thanks for posting Glenn.  I think I learned something.  You used two terrain regions.  A blue one and a red one.  I was playing with the blue terrain region doing two tests

test 1 the blue region was higher than red region

test 2 the blue region was lower than the red region.

The blue region controlled the red region.  

The question is when will the red region control the blue region.652906220_ScreenShot2020-07-30at5_02_27AM.thumb.png.38d918b21c3fc9564c334ca5eb27a0c2.png

The existing building is the same floor level all over 36" ht form typical grade or parking lot. . Yes it looks good. How do I get it to work for the terrian? The drive is coming up from the rear street to drive thru , then go out the drive on the steet.